An explosive celebration: Of our first Black, S. Asian, female VP of the US.
A declaration: I’m powerful. I won’t apologize for it. I won’t try to hide it. And I’ll use my power to lift others too.
A reminder: To keep leaning into the inner ceiling buster, precedent-setting, door opening, class act in you. “to dream with ambition, to lead with conviction and see yourself in a way that others might not see you, simply because they’ve never seen it before.”
For each KAMALA bracelet you buy, 10% of the profits will be donated to Equal Rights Advocates & Vote Run Lead.* And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
Gold Vermeil + Signature Pearls surround “Kamala”.
- Genuine Freshwater Pearls (4-5 mm)
- Gold Vermeil Accent Beads
- Black Jade beads (4mm)
- Black Letter beads (6mm)
- Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
- Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist
- Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler
- Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
If you’re between sizes or you’d prefer to wear the Connect Cord more like a looser bangle, please size up to the next available option.
*About Non-Profits Kamala Connect Cords Support:
- Equal Rights Advocates: Promotes initiatives, policies and programs to reduce workplace discrimination against women and to promote opportunities for women.
Vote Run Lead: Encourage women to run for public office, promote their leadership and train qualified candidates how to win.