Child Safety Warning

WARNING CHOKING/STRANGULATION RISK: The Bright Lights jewelry may contain small parts (beads etc…) that could pose a potential choking and strangulation hazard especially to children.


Jewelry should always be removed during sleep, never be placed in the mouth, and should be placed out of the reach of young children or those who are likely to ingest the jewelry or its materials and components.

If adult, under their discretion, allows children to wear or handle Bright Lights jewelry, it should always be worn only with adult supervision. Never leave young children unattended with our products.


By purchasing from The Bright Lights jewelry, the Customer and/or any Guardian of a child agrees that the use of The Bright Lights jewelry is entirely at the Customer or Guardian of child's own risk and without warranty.