HONORS: What we have faced with COVID-19 has impacted each person on earth. Some have suffered unfathomable loss & each of us will process differently, but NOT ONE of us has been LEFT UNTOUCHED.
SEND YOUR LOVE: A reminder to those you love most—"Miss you,” “You’re not alone,” “I’m here”--that even though you can’t be with them in person today, they’re always with you in heart.
Every jade, crystal & gold plated Cord comes with a “Live Strong” style 4mm white band to send to someone you miss.
A REMINDER: Though we may be SEPARATED by home, personal mental health needs or even physical illness, we still can be UNITED BY HEART and our desire to support one another. A symbol of solidarity with those in our neighborhoods and in our world.
A RESOLUTION: To always remember we need each other—we’re inextricably one another’s—undeniably united.
ESTEEMS: HEALTHCARE & ALL FRONTLINE HEROES that put their lives on the line to save ours.
The WHITE was selected with intent to HONOR HEALTHCARE system WORKERS. The RED represents the LOVE SENT, SIGNIFICANCE OF EACH HUMAN HEART & LIFEBLOOD that RUNS THROUGH us ALL.
For each United By Heart bracelet you buy, 10 MEALS donated to Feeding America & 5% donated to Project Parachute. And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
White Jade, Frosted Red Sea Glass & Gold Plated Heishi Discs.
- White Jade (6mm)
- Red Frosted Sea Glass (6mm)
- Gold plated heishi discs (6mm)
- Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
- Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist
- Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler
- Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
*About Non-Profits United By Heart Connect Cords Support:
- Feeding America: For every 1 Cord=10 meals donated to feed families across America, many of whom have been deeply impacted by Covid-19.
- Project Parachute: Provides pro bono counseling to frontline healthcare workers facing enormous challenges during this time.