Honoring: The legacy of Civil Rights Hero Representative John R. Lewis
Remembering: To "never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble."
For each Good Trouble bracelet you buy, 10% of the profits will be donated to Spread The Vote U.S. & The Equal Justice Initiative (more info about nonprofits below).* And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
A statement gold plated heishi disc bracelet encasing the words “Good Trouble.”
• Gold plated Heishi Flat Round Disc (6mm) • Black Letter beads (6mm)
• Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
• Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist • Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler • Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
If you’re between sizes or you’d prefer to wear the Connect Cord more like a looser bangle, please size up to the next available option.
*About Non-Profits BLM Cord Supports:
• Spread The Vote U.S.: Helps to prevent voter suppression and help eligible voters with challenges with transportation, childcare, and voter education by equipping them in obtaining IDs in Voter ID states, transporting them to polls, registering and making election day guide to ensure eligible voters can.
• The Equal Justice Initiative: Working to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment and racial inequality.