A Reminder: To keep fighting. All lives can’t truly matter until black ones do too.**
For each BLM bracelet you buy, 10% of the profits will be donated to Loveland Foundation & Equal Justice Initiative (more info about nonprofits below)* And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
A statement semi-transparent black sea glass bracelet with the acronym BLM centered between gold plated accent heishi discs.
• Black Sea Glass (8mm) • White Letter beads (6mm) • Gold plated Heishi Flat Round Disc (6mm)
• Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
• Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist • Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler • Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
If you’re between sizes or you’d prefer to wear the Connect Cord more like a looser bangle, please size up to the next available option.
*About Non-Profits BLM Cord Supports:
• The Loveland Foundation: Commits resources and initiatives to women of color (especially black women & girls) through collaborative work, prioritizing opportunity, access, validation, and healing through providing financial assistance to Black women and girls seeking therapy etc...
• Equal Justice Initiative: Working to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment and racial inequality.
**At Bright Lights, we’re 100% committed to CELEBRATING EVERY WOMAN and
PERSON. We’re also 100% committed to STANDING with EACH WOMAN in the
INDIVIDUAL BATTLE SHE FACES—with our VOICES, ENERGY, ACTION and FUNDS
(and the battles black people in the U.S. currently face are very different). Because while solidarity requires acknowledging some of the hurdles we as women and people face are inherently shared, it also definitely requires acknowledging others we face are entirely different. There can’t be any genuine unity or societal peace without justice—unity without justice is a facade and authentic societal peace without justice cannot exist. And we cannot be our individual best without unity and societal peace. And we definitely can’t truly celebrate each other without fighting for each of us and celebrating the facets of what makes each of us unique. BLACK. LIVES. MATTER.