An explosive celebration: Of our 1st Black, South Asian, female VP of the US. “Because Rosa sat, Ruby could walk and Kamala could run.”—a celebration of Kamala, the glass ceilings she has shattered, all who came before her that have made what we now are experiencing possible and all who will follow.
A declaration: She may be the first, but she will not be the last. We may be the first in our respective spheres, but we’re committed to not being the last too.
A reminder: To continue believing in your capacity to break through limitations you or anyone else has ascribed to you and to commit to forge paths not only for ourselves but so others one day can too.
For each Not The Last bracelet you buy, 10% of the profits will be donated to Equal Rights Advocates & Vote Run Lead.* And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
Gold plated cylinders and diamond-cut cubes surround the phrase Not The Last.
- Gold plated Cylinder and Diamond Cubes (2-4mm)
- Black Letter beads (6mm)
- Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
- Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist
- Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler
- Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
If you’re between sizes or you’d prefer to wear the Connect Cord more like a looser bangle, please size up to the next available option.
*About Non-Profits Not The Last Connect Cords Support:
- Equal Rights Advocates: Promotes initiatives, policies and programs to reduce workplace discrimination against women and to promote opportunities for women.
Vote Run Lead: Encourage women to run for public office, promote their leadership and train qualified candidates how to win.