Stop The Hate Gold Plated + Red Coral CordRegular price 35 Save -35
An Affirmation: We won’t stand for hate crimes and bigotry against the AAPI community.
A Reminder: Each and every one of us belong here and to keep using our voices and energy to stand for ensuring that the violent attacks against the AAPI community end.
A Symbol: Of solidarity with the AAPI community.
For each Stop The Hate bracelet you buy, 10% of the profits will be donated to Asian Americans Advancing Justice and Stop AAPI Hate (more info about nonprofits below)* And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
Gold plated heishi discs and gold vermeil accent beads surround 3 red coral beads.
• Gold plated Heishi Flat Round Disc (6mm)
• Red Coral Heishi Beads (6mm)
• Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
• Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist
• Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler
• Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
If you’re between sizes or you’d prefer to wear the Connect Cord more like a looser bangle, please size up to the next available option.
*About Non-Profits BLM Cord Supports:
• Asian Americans Advancing Justice: Advocates for civil rights, provides legal services and education and builds coalitions on behalf of the Asian Americans, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander communities.
• Stop AAPI Hate: Runs the Stop AAPI Hate Reporting Center which tracks incidents of discrimination, hate and xenophobia against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States.