The 12th man in Seattle references our collective cheering for (traditionally our Seahawks) with such passion that our shouts have registered as an earthquake on the Richter scale. *More cities to be added through 2021.
A reminder: To symbolically cheer for one another so loudly that it could be mistaken for an earthquake that inspires them to win.
A way: To practically support local businesses impacted by Covid, to invest in business owners’ dreams and to give back to institutions that have served us faithfully for years as they fight to confront the hurdles they’re facing too.
For each The 12 bracelet you buy 10% donated to Pike Place Market Small Business Recovery Fund. And 100% of the remainder will support a Black Female-owned business.
Custom created for you and One Of A Kind—Like YOU.
Description & Details:
Blue, Green & White Jade Accented by Gold Plated Heishi Discs.
- Blue Jade (6mm)
- Green Jade (6mm)
- White Jade (4mm)
- Gold plated Heishi Flat Round Disc (6mm)
- Strung on a clear stretchy cord
Available for Women and Men.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size:
- Wrap sewing measuring tape or thin strip of paper/ribbon SNUGLY around wrist
- Mark length and measure that marked length with a measuring tape or ruler
- Select your closest size from the drop-down menu
Sizing & Styling:
Connect Cords are designed to be worn at the wrist and will have some stretch. Please do not add any extra length when measuring.
*About Non-Profits The 12 Connect Cords Support:
- Pike Place Market Small Business Recovery Fund: Provides critical gap funding for the 500+ local, independent business owners located in the Pike Place Market.